We are able to undertake an entire suite of repair work for most vehicle manufacturers and models. Our workshop is equipped with all the specialist equipment required for mechanical and MOT related repairs if you are unsure whether we are able to handle the repair work your vehicle requires then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to find out if we can help you.
Some of the repair work that we are able to undertake includes:
- MOT Repairs - the repair work necessary to correct issues brought to light during an MOT test.
- Clutches - including full assembly, refurbishment and replacements
- Cambelts - your cambelt must be replaced at the manufacturers recommended intervals, failure to do so can cause expensive and serious damage to the engine.
- Engines - including repairs and refurbishment to all engine components as well as conducting remanufactured engine reassembly.
- Exhausts - from exhaust system rebuilds to replacement catalytic converters, diesel particulate filters and flexi pipe repairs
- Suspension and Steering - mechanical repairs across the entire system including ball joints, wishbones, track control arms, road springs, shock absorbers, suspension bushes, steering racks and hydraulic components.
- Gearbox - Covering both repairs and replacements across the gearbox and clutch system. Our expert technicians will be able to diagnose issues within these systems after a short drive.
- Brakes - including repairs to the brake discs, brake pads, hydraulics, hoses, callipers, cylinders and all mechanical workings of your brakes.
- Fault Finding (including Diagnostics) - click here for more information on diagnostics and how to book your vehicle in for a diagnostic plugin.
For any questions about our repair services in Castleford call us on 01977 668100 or Contact us using our contact form.